Cleverti is an IT company providing software development and testing services. We are looking for an experiencedSoftware Testerwho is passionate about his work and that looks for technologically attractive projects:
You will work closely with our clients and manage the approach, strategy, and execution of application tests, as well as their interfaces with other systems. You will be responsible for helping clients to manage the entire Quality Assurance and Testing process in the projects where you will be involved.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance tasks with special focus on Functional Testing;
- Experience in projects since the phase of requirements/specifications, up to the implementation/deploy e, with experience in functional tests, integration and regression, having experience of design of test scenarios
- Experience in management of execution tests and reporting of results
- Experience in testing APIs
- Knowledge of SDLC models: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and V-Model
- Experience in Microsoft environment, namely VSTS / TFS
- Knowledge of methodologies such as BDD or TDD
- Knowledge of BDD Tools: Specflow, Cucumber / Gherkin, Behat, Codeception
- Knowledge of programming in at least one of the languages: C #, Java, PHP
- Experience in implementing automatic tests and techniques such as Page Object Model or Page Factory will be a plus
- Knowledge / Experience in non-functional tests: Load, Performance
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration processes
- Knowledge of Git
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation Certification
Joining Cleverti allows you to work in challenging multinational environments. We offer great career opportunities, close mentoring and continuous training. We also promote a close relationship between our employees, supported by an informal working environment and regular team-building activities.
Interested? Please send us an email to ********** .