BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees - including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutions, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (equity capital markets, debt capital markets, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Securitised Products Group (SPG) includes Asset Backed Securities (ABS), Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) / Portfolio Financing, Corporate Receivables and Real Estate and NPLs.
Portfolio Management Solutions (PMS) will focus primarily on developing and intensifying our capital and risk management advisory and execution role to CIB and the rest of the Group. PMS will identify and help define our internal clients' needs, working in close collaboration with stakeholders to leverage our best-in-class structuring and distribution capabilities and deliver optimal solutions and execution.
On the PMS savings activities:
- Participate to the implementation of new securitization operations
- Support PMS teams in order to:
· Monitor and reload the existing securitization operations,
· Insure the integration of all the savings of PM operations during the capital run of the activities
· Work closely with SPG - Origination and Structuring to have a deep knowledge of transactions and to be able to understand and assure of the results and figures of each process.
On the PMS Insurance activities:
- Support PMS team on the booking of insurance policies
- Follow the operational set-up of the policies (Invoices and follow-up of payments by the Metier, Insurers and brokers reporting,) in coordination with Greenstars teams.
· Graduate (Engineering School with specialisation in Finance or Business School)
· Fluent in English; Italian or German is a plus for EMEA role
· Excel/Access, VBA, database skills
· Audit/Accounting knowledge is a plus
· Understanding and analysing complex/structured products, related risks, and underlying legal documentation
· Knowledge of internal credit and rating methodologies and policies
· Knowledge of capital, liquidity, and accounting rules regarding securitization
· Ability to communicate and develop good working relationships with different departments (SPG Structuring and Origination, Middle Office, Finance, Risk, Legal, IT, etc.)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong availability, tenacity, initiative, commitment and curiosity
· Ability to analyse and synthesise complex information, including legal documentation and large datasets
· Flexible, good team player
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines while maintaining high standards
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Distrito: Porto - Concelho: Porto Referência da oferta: Vertente Humana Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro Referência da oferta: 30-4-2020 Zona Porto...
Vertente Humana - Porto
Publicado há um mês
Distrito: Porto - Concelho: Porto Referência da oferta: Better Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro Referência da oferta: 30-4-2020 Zona Porto Referência da...
Better - Porto
Publicado há um mês
Distrito: Porto - Concelho: Porto Referência da oferta: CENTURY 21 da Palmeira Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro Referência da oferta: 30-4-2020 Zona Porto...
Century 21 Da Palmeira - Porto
Publicado há um mês
Distrito: Porto - Concelho: Porto Referência da oferta: Kelly Services Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro Referência da oferta: 30-4-2020 Zona Porto Referência...
Kelly Services - Porto
Publicado há um mês