At Vision-Box (Full-time), in Lisbon, Portugal
Expires at: 2020-01-01
At Vision-Box, you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Use your energy and drive to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours.
Vision-Box is dedicated to improving the quality, convenience, efficiency and security in travel and border control, offering biometric-based digital identity management solutions.
Vision-Box is a partner to the most prestigious Governments, Airports and Airlines enhancing citizen services and traveller experiences, establishing identity ground-truth through high-performance enrollment, verification and authentication, while enabling multi-directional data transactions and actionable intelligence.
Vision-Box develops state-of-the-art user-centric citizen touchpoints, custom front-end applications and collaborative orchestration software, towards a premium experience and service level. We have delivered to date over 5000 electronic identity solutions spread across the globe, enhancing access to a robust identity scheme for hundreds of millions of citizens every year.
As a System Administrator, you will be responsible for...
- Testing, Deploying and configuration of new systems;
- Defining and contributing to routine system maintenance procedures to ensure the system is in correct working order and applying software fixes and updates;
- Proactively Identifying faults both remotely and at sites. Responding to escalated incidents and guiding/performing break/fix activities when errors and faults occur;
- Fully accountable for managing Incidents and Problems on the ITSM toolset that are assigned to their group
- Providing on-site early life support and training peers and other support teams on the full IT and SW stack;
- Responsible for compliance with company policies including Health and Safety, Vehicle use, Expenses etc.
Hands-on experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting vSphere, vCenter and Windows Server 2012 - 2016, within a high availability environment
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to script and automate in Powershell
- Experience with high availability configurations such as Microsoft SQL Cluster, SQL AlwaysOn, Replication and Log Shipping:
Troubleshooting skills in storage environments
- Knowledge of Servers Hardware, and LAN & WAN architecture and administration
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- VCP Certification or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of ITIL and significant exposure to Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
Brand new Office
Competitive Salaries, Flexible Benefits Program and Flexible Schedule
Amazing work environment
Fast-paced environment with incredible international opportunities
An excellent learning program, Academe, to help you develop your skills