Ready to move forward in your career?
A powerful value proposition, ambitious growth strategy, committed and innovative employees - these are the things that have made Gfi one of the most high-performing IT and digital services companies in the market.
We are a strong and sustainable group with 16,000 employees and global presence in 20 countries. Listed on the Paris Stock Exchange we achieved a turnover of +1 billion euros in 2017. In Portugal we are growing fast and at the moment our team has about 1500 talented people. But we need more. We want more. We want you.
Our client is the international financing, investment management, insurance and financial services arm of one of the largest banking groups in France, with 108,000 employees, present in 46 countries and with 35 million customers across two retail banking networks. With +16,000 experts in 36 countries our client is building a really amazing and big tech center at Porto.
Part of our Application Services business area and a Banking project, as SW Support Specialist, your responsibilities will include give support, monitoring and track applications.
• Relevant professional experience in a similar role preferably acquired in a banking environment;
• Competencies in tracking applications problems by conferring with clients;
• Monitoring procedures and processes skills;
• Scripting in Linux environment experience.
• Drive with Control-M tools is a plus
• C++/Shell programming skills knowledge
• English fluency, written and spoken. French is a great advantage;
• Teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a leading IT services player and be part of a multinational and multicultural workplace.
Apply now sending your CV to
with the reference GfiPtSSS in the subject.
Gfi Portugal. New challenges, new ideas.