Detalhe da Função
We are looking for a Senior SQL Server Developer to join the IT team of our client – a multinational company in the Finance sector.
What will be your main responsibilities and tasks?
• Optimize database code by analyzing query execution plans and tune queries to obtain maximum performance;
• Ensure the development of SQL views, common table expressions (CTEs) and stored procedures to add necessary data for creating reports.
• Design and create new packages and modify existing SQL Service Integration Systems packages;
• Develop ETL processes to support the business needs;
• Research new ways to improve existing functionalities.
What is required from you?
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other similar area;
• Solid experience in SQL Server development functions;
• Specialized knowledge in T-SQL and queries development for complex database;
• Strong skills with developing SQL views, common table expressions (CTEs) and stored procedure to combine/aggregate data needed for reporting purposes;
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI;
• Knowledge of designing and creating new and modifying existing SQL Server Integration Services packages;
• Experience in big database with high level of transactions (preferential);
• Previous contact with Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Fabric, Azure Data Bricks and Azure Data Lake (preferential);
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.