Randstad Professionals is recruiting for an internacional company, that acts in the area of software engineering. They create websites, mobile apps and retail systems, and want to reinforce their structure with a Site Reliability Engineer.
The main requirements are the following:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrable
- Solid Operating Systems & Networking knowledge;
- Development experience of a high concurrency/high transactional, multi-currency and multi time zone solutions;
- Expert in Configuration Management tools such as Chef;
- Intimately familiar with CD/CI pipelines comprising Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Go, Ansible and more.
- Fluency in English.responsibilities
This role includes the following tasks:
- Take active part in the production problem root cause investigation, identification and resolution (where necessary);
- Lead the identification of components and services with sub optimal reliability and design /engineer improvements:
define and revise Service Level Indicators (SLIs);
- Iteratively perform Auditing of performance and reliability vulnerabilities;
- Be active part of performance and capacity testing;
- Optimize reliability monitoring & alerting;
- Optimization of the application integration with the company private & public cloud solutions;
- Contribute towards automation: Reduce toil;
- Own, develop and maintain cross company fundamental enablers: Open TSDB
- Single Page Application Monitoring;
- Set the best practices regarding performance, reliability, monitoring and alerting:
- Contribute to the definition and revision of Service Level Objectives (SLOs);
- Perform consultancy to enable a new or existing component to meet the SLO;
- Do coaching to the remaining delivery members on the SRE best practices.benefits
This is the challenge, are you ready for it?