At Exterity (Full-time), in Porto, Portugal
Expires at: 2019-11-17
About the Role
Exterity is looking to recruit a Senior Test Engineer to join the Quality Assurance department based in our office in Porto. This role is particularly suited to a candidate that has already gained some experience working in a Testing role and is now looking to take the next step in their career.
Your role will focus on expanding the already established automated testing and pipeline. You will be focused on developing test cases from functional specs provided, increase auto testing coverage, and on-going maintenance of automated test effort. You will interact with developers; ensuring quality is maintained to the highest standard.
Exterity is a market-leading provider of IP video, digital signage and guest experience technologies that help organisations to harness the power of video to engage, inform and entertain. Our end-to-end solutions enable you to capture TV/video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via your existing network. From corporate, finance and hospitality, to stadiums, education, remote facilities and more, Exterity has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in Manual Automation Testing
- Creating test scenarios and cases
- Experience with one or more of the following: Python, Bash/Shell Scripting, RESTful API Testing (Postman, Rest-assured)
- Excellent problem-solving, organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Patience, commitment and a desire to learn
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and processes
Nice to have
- Familiarity with JMeter (or other load performance testing frameworks)
- CI/CD Pipeline experience (preferably Jenkins)
- Proven experience developing a bespoke automated testing framework
- Knowledge of IP Networking
- Experience with Linux
- Exposure to Windows/OS X
- Testing experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation qualified