Randstad Professionals is recruiting for an internacional company, that acts in the area of software engineering. They create websites, mobile apps and retail systems, and want to reinforce their structure with a Senior Product Owner - Cloud (m/f).
The main requirements are the following:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrable
- Act as a product expert through making use of market -
research, user studies etc to inform the product backlog.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Agile methods;
- Public and Private Cloud Domain expertise required
(AWS, Azure ,OpenStack , VMWare, DBaaS, SaaS)
- Requirements elicitation;
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills;
- Customer obsessed!;
- Fluency in English.responsibilities
This role includes the following tasks:
- Represents the customer by interfacing with and engaging the customer and ensuring business outcomes are at the core of everything we do;
- Development of a product vision that meets the needs of our stakeholders;
- Communication of the product vision and roadmap to all stakeholders and ensuring alignment to the overall organisational priorities;
- Working with project managers, delivery managers and scrum teams to determine the business value of proposed products and features;
- Working with other product owners in the group to identify project dependencies early in order to inform the sequence of work;
- Creates and maintains the Product Backlog;
- Prioritises and sequences the Backlog according to business value or ROI;
- Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint;
- Contributes to the success of each sprint;
- Communicates the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and Sprint;
- Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives;
- Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done;
- Communicates status externally;
- Participate in preparation and presentation of product demos as necessary;
- Prepare product launches/releases and ensure operational health of product as part of release planning.
This is the challenge, are you ready for it?