Qualitest, a global company, the world's Largest Quality and Business Assurance Company is recruiting Search Language Specialists for a project with Google.
You think you can handle it? If you have:
- High/Native level of English (at least C1)
- Native level speaker in on of the following languages:
Japanese / Hindi / Gujarati / Kannada / Malayalam / Marathi / Tamil / Telugu / Urdu.
- Experience in tech in one of the following: QA, technical support, software engineer, computational linguist, technical pre/ post sale, data analyst (with strong technical aptitude); AND/OR
- Experience in Language: Linguistics, translation, high level language skills, strong communications skills- Must have a working visa to work in EU
What you will do:
As a Search Language Specialist (SLS) you will work on a confidential project utilising translation, linguistics and technical expertise. The project is focused around internationalizing universally used products, humanising the way computer system interact with users across all languages and cultures.
- Improve the quality of existing products - e.g. weather box.
- Work end-to-end on launching products : Research(scoping), localization(translation), testing, etc.
- Language: Localisation,Translation
- Tech: data validation, functional testing, UI testing, Building scripts.
Ex. of building scripts:
We provide implicit queries. e.g. Do i need an umbrella tomorrow?
- Products you will work with (some examples):
Related to google maps : e.g. Restaurants near me
You will get:
- immediate entry into an attractive project for Google
- to know a great multicultural team- transportation from city center to and from Lagoas Park;
- good salary package to be agreed upon experience showed on interview (transportation +meal allowance + performance bonus once a year)
- free snacks all day
- location: Lagoas Park - Lisbon
- Monday to friday, 9h to 18h