Are you fluent or native in english and/or other languages?
Has previous background in tech such as quality assurance, software tester, technical support or others?
Qualitest, a global company, the world's Largest Quality and Business Assurance Company is recruiting employees for a vendor driven Localization/Software Testing project with Google.
You think you can handle it? If you have:
- Previous experience in tech such as: quality assurance, tier 2/3 technical support, software engineer, computational linguist, technical pre/post sale, data analyst (with strong technical aptitude).
- High/Native level of English (at least C1)
- Native level speaker in on of the following languages:
German / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian / Swedish / Norwegian / Danish / Dutch / Vietnam (low priority) / Thai / Chinese Simplified / Mandarin / English (native) / Malay / Pilipino.
- High standards for quality of deliverables
What you will do:
- Improve the quality of existing products - e.g. weather box.
- Work end-to-end on launching products : Research(scoping), localization(translation), testing, etc.
- Language: Localisation,Translation
- Tech: data validation, functional testing, UI testing, Building scripts.
Ex. of building scripts:
We provide implicit queries. e.g. Do i need an umbrella tomorrow?
- Products you will work with (some examples):
Related to google maps : e.g. Restaurants near me
You will get:
- immediate entry into an attractive project for Google
- to know a great multicultural team
- transportation from city center to and from Lagoas Park;
- good salary package to be agreed upon experience showed on interview