Founded in 1995, Noesis is an international consultancy in the field of information systems that focuses on creating value for its customers through four focus areas - infrastructure, quality assurance, software and people - with the support of the seven units of business.
Noesis is looking for professionals with the following profile:
• Degree in Computer Engineering or similar (plus)• At least 1yr Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment. (mandatory)
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of a team in Agile methodology. (mandatory)
• Responsible to remove the impediments for the team. (mandatory)
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile, which really works. (mandatory)
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development. (mandatory)
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
• Lead and influence others including those more senior on best practices
• Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization
• Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
• Ideally experience with multiple teams.
• Having certification in Scrum or Kanban is a plus (PSM, PSK, CSM, PSD…).
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to
, including the job reference: NE_006__9_19_1991
to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.