Go Beyond. Your opportunity to join Natixis in Portugal is here!
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
Natixis in Portugal is an IT Center of Expertise that provides innovative solutions for Natixis business operations worldwide. It works for Natixis in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, in the 38 countries in which the Company operates, and supporting 4 main units: Corporate Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Infrastructure and Security and Support Functions.
Natixis in Portugal was one of the major investments in human resources made by the company ever. A real success story: Natixis aims to create, by 2019, 700 new jobs in the areas of information technology in Portugal.
We are looking for an QA Analyst (local contract) to join us at Natixis Porto. Within our Finance team, you will be focused on assess software and transversal processes, i e, E2E and testing through our Accounting system (to ensure the quality and respect of the Business needs).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Definition of prerequisites (updated environments, Test Case, Test Plan);
- Define and Estimate the test campaign;
- Plan the test campaign in collaboration with the Development and Business;
- Definition of test plan use cases and test cases;
- Evaluate the test campaign, follow the Dev, Test, and UAT campaign and contribute to the correct execution of the tests;
- Communicate and report to the teams concerned and raise Alerts and\or Defects;
- Share on future topics to anticipate Test campaigns.
Main technical requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a QA Analyst or similar role;
- Experience in QA methodology;
- Agile methodology is a plus;
- Knowledge of test management software (for example HP ALM, Jira. Xray);
- Fluent in Portuguese (mandatory);
- Good level of English (mandatory - minimum B2);
- Excelent comunication skills;
- Autonomous, while capable of working within a team;
- Eager to work in a challenging and demanding environment.
Achieve your full potential while growing professionally and personally.
Send us your application and we will get in touch soon.