Go Beyond. Your opportunity to join Natixis in Portugal is here!Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.Natixis in Portugal is an IT Center of Expertise that provides innovative solutions for Natixis business operations worldwide. It works for Natixis in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, in the 38 countries in which the Company operates, and supporting 4 main units: Corporate Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Infrastructure and Security and Support Functions.Natixis in Portugal was one of the major investments in human resources made by the company ever. A real success story: Natixis aims to create, by 2019, 700 new jobs in the areas of information technology in Portugal.
We are looking for a Project Manager - Innovation (local contract) to join our team in Porto.
You will integrated our Innovation team. The purpose of this position is to be able to propose new solutions, in order to optimize and improve our processes, ensuring effectiveness and productivity of all the activities in scope and the harmonization of it for all the regions involved. This position requires an individual to provide outstanding proactive work, think out of the box, working in an ecosystem between IT and Operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Understand IT and Ops ecosystem and all tasks developed by them regarding innovation projects;
- Be ready to challenge the As-Is processes and be solution oriented;
- Developed project/programme management and planning skills and experience;
- Ability to manage a range of projects types and complex business initiatives and change programmes;
- Ability to and experience of providing input to organisational business and budget planning;
- Data driven oriented, capable to define and follow key Performance Metrics with project teams;
- Capability to track project benefits realisation and lessons learnt activities to feed into on-going improvements;
- Ability to monitor and report on project budgets across the portfolio at stakeholder and Sponsor levels;
- Capability to provide timely, accurate and relevant project and portfolio reporting as agreed;
- Experience of resource planning against the prioritised portfolio of projects and ability to work with the PMO and business to manage project;
- Good understanding of performance management frameworks and tools in the delivery of business objectives.
- Higher education;
- Experience with project managing;
- Good level of English – minimum B2 (mandatory);
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project or other project tools;
- Good understanding of banking activities;
- Strong attention to details and organization skills;
- Capability to multi-task;
- Good team player;
- French is a plus;
-Experience in a Big 4 environment will be a plus, specially on transformation projects, optimization and Process Engineering.