Our partner is a multinational company providing outsourcing services for a variety of clients seeking to enhance the growth of the various business sectors in which they are involved.
This company is looking for a PL/SQL Developer (m/f).skills
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 2-5 years' experience in PL/SQL development and exposure to Oracle solutions (Oracle Data Integrator);
- Ability to interpret requirements and technical specifications and translate then into visual representations of information
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.responsibilities
This professional will analyze and define, together with the business users, the IT solution for clients’ data integration into the existing application landscape.
The PL/SQL developer will
- Develop and document complex PL/SQL processes and packages following best practices and providing unit testing;
- Receive accountability to manage your own sub-projects.benefits
- An excellent work environment;
- Opportunity to integrate a prestigious multinational company;
- Training and internal career progression;
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports.