Distrito: Aveiro - Concelho: Aveiro
Referência da oferta: Yazaki Saltano de Ovar
Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro
Referência da oferta: 4-1-2020
Referência da oferta: Engenharia ( Mecanica )
Referência da oferta:
Yazaki Corporation, a family-owned company, was founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automobile wiring harness systems. Within the automotive business our product range includes wiring harness systems, plug connection systems and electronic systems. More than 284,000 committed and highly motivated employees in 478 locations in 45 countries make us one of the most successful international automotive suppliers with an annual sales volume of approx. 9 billion Euros.
In our family-owned company people with various cultural backgrounds work together closely and trustfully. With their ideas and great dedication they contribute to our company?s success.
To strengthen our sales team in we are looking for a
Supplier Quality Engineer (m/f)
- Develops and drives the supply base strategy in close collaboration with Purchasing to ensure excellent performance of deliveries, costs and environmental compliance with acceptable risk;
- Develops and controls supplier quality in projects to ensure the delivery of production material and associated services in accordance with Yazaki and final customers? expectations and requirements;
- Manages the quality of purchased products through continuous evaluation, qualification and development of suppliers, single products and product segments respectively;
- Ensures coordination of the supplier quality planning in line with the Yazaki Program Management System to ensure flawless launches at our supply base within international automotive projects;
- Process audits of supplier manufacturing processes according to VDA 6.3.
Minimum & Preferential Requirements:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Engineering;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in international matrix organization of an automotive industry;
- Very good knowledge of APQP or MLA, component and process approval with hands on mentality ;
- Process audit experience preferably VDA 6.3;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Quality Tools;
- Project Management knowledge;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of French or German is considered to be a plus;
- Problem solving practitioner based on tools like Six Sigma or Red X;
- Very good communication skills within an international environment with intercultural sensitivity;
- Ability to manage and prioritize several issues simultaneously;
- Willingness for international business trips.
To apply please send your CV through the link:
If you are interested to find out more about us, please visit