General Ledger Accountant - Uk & Ireland Sintra (M/F)
Michael Page Portugal 12.11.2019 | | Referência: 1997217
General Ledger Accountant - Uk & Ireland Sintra (m/f)
Adicionado em 12.11.2019
Sobre os nossos clientes
Our client is one the world's biggest producer and supplier of its product.
Descriç?o da oferta
This professional will lead the migration of General Accounting activities from the UK and Ireland markets to Portugal.
- Manage monthly closing process (accounts clearing, intercompany reconciliation, accruals and defferals);
- Manage bank statements;
- Create short-term liquidity forecast;
- Create ad hoc and recurring reports, incl. statistic reports and monthly/ annual reporting package;
- Take over responsibility for correctness and completeness of Fixed Asset Master Data;
- Complete period end closing activities for fixed assets (e.g. Subledger reconciliation, depreciation, settlements);
- Support transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization;
- Develop process documentations.
- Degree qualification in Economics, Finance, Accounting area or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting, specifically general ledger and fixed assets accounting, preferably in a Business Services environment;
- Deep knowledge and experience of general ledger and fixed assets accounting incl. VAT regulations;
- Knowledge of SAP FI and MS office tools (MS Outlook and Excel);
- Fluent in English.
An exciting opportunity for your professional growth!
Contacto da Michael Page
Clique aqui para responder a este anúncio.
Informação de contacto: