Distrito: Lisboa - Concelho: Lisboa
Finance Manager (M/F)
Experis Finance, Tax & Legal 05.02.2020 | Lisboa | Referência: 2002605
Finance Manager(m/f)Be a part of a multinational dermocosmetics retail company, with a Finance Manager role.
The position reports directly to the Country Manager of the Iberia Region, on a closely day-to-day engagement with the International Finance Department.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing a team, ensuring that all the transactional as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, depreciations, VAT, payroll and taxes requirements are met.
You will also be responsible for:
- Cover general accounting questions and be the leading person in preparing financial statements;
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and P&L on monthly/quarterly and annual basis;
- Preparing and interpreting monthly reports for the HQ;
- Managing budgets in collaboration with the CM, evaluating data pertaining to costs in order to the budget;
- Controlling of the stock/ERP System-balance implementing controlling processes;
- Controlling income, expenditure;
- Cash management and collection predicting future trends;
- Corresponding with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts;
- Legal/fiscal affairs in collaboration with the CM;
- Relationship with local banks;
- Management of company risk management and insurance;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
The selected candidate should have relevant job experience in finance, accounting, controlling or similar, in an international environment. Excellent understanding of fundamental accounting standards (most relevant: IFRS / LOCAL GAAP). Experience with relevant accounting software systems.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
Localização do emprego ::
Para enviar a sua candidatura clique aqui.
Informação de contacto: