Distrito: Lisboa - Concelho: Lisboa
Founded in 2004, our client is a multinational leader in social networking, where users can post comments, share photographs and post links to news or other interesting content on the web, chat live, and watch a short-form video.
To join our client?s Content Reviewing Analyst team in Lisbon, we?re recruiting a German/ Turkish/ Swedish/ Italian / Spanish and Russian speakers (m/f).
The Content Reviewing Analyst follows established policies, procedures and methods by doing research. May perform client-related tasks in various systems, as required. Analyze information and formulate conclusions. Follow directions in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement with the client(s). Processes transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools. He/she demonstrates knowledge of processes and related systems in order to effectively perform their responsibilities.
The major responsibilities of these professionals are:
- Review, communicate and execute client provided policies and guidelines in accordance with the established SLA and KPI Metrics
- Identify improvement opportunities in process and provides recommendations
- Escalate in a timely manner to his/her lead any issue or challenges that may affect the delivery of the work to be done
- Fluency in English, and one of the following languages: German/ Turkish/ Swedish/ Italian / Spanish and Russian (mandatory);
- Professional experience of 2 years (minimum) in editing, revising texts and analysis of digital content, preferably in a multinational environment (preferential);
- Minimum training at the 12th-grade level;
- Excellent knowledge as a user of MS Office products and the Internet;
- Focus on the rigour, productivity and quality of service provided;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Conditions: Gross monthly salary ? 800? + Meal Allowance + Transport Allowance + Language bonus (monthly amount, paid quarterly);
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Ongoing training and Support.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then you make the perfect fit for this job!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informação de contacto: