Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Center with more than 1500 employees providing 24/7 IT and other specialized services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We are growing day by day and we owe our success to each one of our employees. Without them, none of this would be possible.
Part of the NOC Operations Team.
Responsible for technical support on Client Networks.
- Min. 2 Years networks experience.
- Good analytical and fault finding skills
Responsibilities include providing a responsive service across Fujitsu's client contract, delivering the following functions:
- Providing a high level of support and advice to the 3rd line (on-site) support and account team.
- Involved with small to medium sized project work with supervision from implementation team. (Includes MSCs & Planned
work requiring assistance from the NOC)
- Mentor to junior engineers of the team, as well as training and coaching all team members.
- Takes ownership of incidents and progresses them through to resolution.
- Takes escalations from junior engineers and ensures all high severity incidents are escalated to the IM (Incident
- Investigate service improvements and make recommendations based on investigations and experience
- Able to work in a team or on their own with little or no supervision.
- Produce and present service reports using tools available, e.g. E-Health.
- Perform known, existing implementation solutions, return to baseline configuration of routers and switches if and when
- Takes ownership of more complex issues than at Junior Engineer level.
- Escalates to Team Leader, NOC Manager and/or SDM where required.
- Stands in for team leader when needed.
- Well established, self-sufficient team member.
- Takes escalations from SDM and Junior Engineers.
- 3rd party management where technical dialogue is required with 3rd party engineers.
- Detailed analysis of logs and other output from network devices.
- Packet capture analysis.
- Provide feedback for AiS.
Take ownership of the NOC Team Leaders/Escalation mobile and respond to all escalations accordingly.
• Technical Capability. Works within a team supporting end users with technical queries relating to several products/
• Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of the customers’ environment and service delivery requirements to
enable the delivery of the service.
• Process. Follows established processes/systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve
routine customer enquiries. Documents actions taken to resolve enquiries.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding the customer’s problem. Escalates and/or
gains support where necessary to resolve the problem. Uses relevant information to diagnose and to resolve or enable
resolution in a timely manner.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer
expectations/SLA. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Team Working Is a key team member, demonstrating personal leadership and initiative resolving issues and supporting
other team members.
• Professional Development. Takes responsibility for learning about current products/systems to build own technical
knowledge to support business requirements.
- 1 to 2 years commercial networking experience.
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP
- In depth working knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet
- Good working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family, i.e. Cisco 29xx, 35xx, 37xx,
38xx Cisco 26xx routers, 6500 switches, Cisco Nexus family
- A knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core)
- WLAN experience is essential
- WLAN Controller
- Access Points
- Experience of small and medium changes to network infrastructure – IMAC
- Working knowledge of Legacy technologies
- Avaya switching
- Hirschman switching and routing
- Siemens switching and routing
- Nortel Passport Technology
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools, e.g. CA Spectrum and E-Health
- German Language Skills
- Previous experience of network design.
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of network security.
- Firewall Principles
- Some hands on experience
- Continuous Improvement
- Bluecoat Technoligies
- DDI - Infoblox
Applications should be sent to
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)
Distrito: Vila Real - Concelho: Vila Real Referência da oferta: Acção Contínua Saúde e Prevenção, Unip. Lda. Referência da oferta: Part-Time Referência da...
Acção Contínua Saúde E Prevenção, Unip. Lda. - Vila Real
Publicado hace 24 días
Distrito: Braga - Concelho: Braga Referência da oferta: CONSTRU2M UNIPESSOAL LDA Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro Referência da oferta: 23-9-2018 Zona Braga...
Constru2M Unipessoal Lda - Braga
Publicado hace 24 días
Distrito: Bragança - Concelho: Bragança Referência da oferta: NOVA ERTEK Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro Referência da oferta: 22-9-2018 Zona Bragança...
Nova Ertek - Bragança
Publicado hace 24 días