Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Center with more than 1500 employees providing 24/7 IT and other specialized services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We are growing day by day and we owe our success to each one of our employees. Without them, none of this would be possible.
Part of the NOC Operations Team.
Responsible for technical support on Client Networks.
- Min. 1 Year networks experience.
- Basic analytical and fault finding skills
Responsibilities include providing a responsive service across Fujitsu's client contract, delivering the following functions:
- Providing monitor (1st line) level of support and advice to the 3rd line (on-site) support and account team.
- Takes ownership of more complex incidents received from the Service Desk.
- Takes escalations from Service Desk.
- Able to work in a team with some supervision.
- Escalates to Senior Team Members/Leadership Team where required.
- Able to deal with more none routine issues.
- Ability to run short training workshops within own area.
- Understanding of customers’ environment and SLAs.
- Follows established processes.
- Able to supervise other team members.
- Produce service reports using software such as E-Health.
- Use 3rd party tools for faulty line testing and to report a faulty line to 3rd party helpdesks.
- Validate incident data with service desk agent.
- Undertake simple IMAC’s unsupervised
- Undertake more complex IMAC’s under supervision
• Technical Capability. Fully able to support routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products and
able to support less experienced team members
• Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to
enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Process. Documents actions taken in resolving customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions
to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be further escalated to
ensure satisfactory resolution.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer
expectations/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Team Working. Is a key team member, taking on escalations and supporting less experienced people in the team.
- Minimum of 1 year commercial networking experience.
- Cisco CCENT or CCNA
- Good working knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
- Good working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family, i.e. Cisco 29xx, 35xx, 37xx,
38xx Cisco 26xx routers, 6500 switches, Cisco Nexus family
- A knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core)
- WLAN experience is essential
- WLAN Controller
- Access Points
- Netscaler products
- Experience of small changes to network infrastructure – simple IMAC
- Working knowledge of Legacy technologies
- Avaya switching
- Hirschman switching and routing
- Siemens switching and routing
- Nortel Passport Technology
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools, e.g. CA Spectrum and E-Health
- German Language skills
- Previous experience of network design.
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of network security.
- Firewall Principles
- Some hands on experience
- Continuous Improvement
- Bluecoat Technoligies
- DDI - Infoblox
Applications should be sent to
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)
Distrito: Vila Real - Concelho: Vila Real Referência da oferta: Acção Contínua Saúde e Prevenção, Unip. Lda. Referência da oferta: Part-Time Referência da...
Acção Contínua Saúde E Prevenção, Unip. Lda. - Vila Real
Publicado hace un mes
Distrito: Braga - Concelho: Braga Referência da oferta: CONSTRU2M UNIPESSOAL LDA Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro Referência da oferta: 23-9-2018 Zona Braga...
Constru2M Unipessoal Lda - Braga
Publicado hace un mes
Distrito: Bragança - Concelho: Bragança Referência da oferta: NOVA ERTEK Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro Referência da oferta: 22-9-2018 Zona Bragança...
Nova Ertek - Bragança
Publicado hace un mes