Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Center with more than 1500 employees providing 24/7 IT and other specialized services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We are growing day by day and we owe our success to each one of our employees. Without them, none of this would be possible.
The role holder is self-sufficient and has recognized specialist skills in supporting multiple products for multiple customers in order to maintain the availability and security of the Network Infrastructure. The role holder also delivers medium complexity work packages as part of customer implementation projects and has the ability to understand complex situations and activities, also being able to communicate basic technical information to non-technical people.
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as an established network specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
- Process. Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
- Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation to resolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
- Customer Relationship. Establishes working relationships with customer’s organization to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyzes, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem solving team to resolve service issues. May stand in for the team leader.
- Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to team manager and other relevant parties for additional business.
- Professional Development. Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from stakeholders
- Technical Assessments.
- Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge
- Successful production of documentation.
- Successful management and implementation of changes.
- Improvement/ enhancements to service delivery.
- Meets and improves service level requirements.
- Successful management of escalations in a timely manner.
- Meets project deadlines and costs within own area of responsibility.
- Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
- Up to date personal learning plan
Applications should be sent to
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)