Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring a Network Engineering Specialist to perform real-time security monitoring and reactivity for security incidents.
About the role
- Participate in the security monitoring of mission-critical network nodes and systems, and security devices to detect any anomalies;
- Investigate abnormal events, qualify potential security breaches, raise security incident alerts and perform technical & management escalation;
- Perform assigned change management activities on security devices;
- Perform network security risk & vulnerability assessments and systems security audits;
- Perform threat hunting based on the scheduled threat reports.
Perfil PretendidoSkills & Requirements
- Experience in a Network Security environment within the telecom or IT industry;
- Experience in GSM/GPRS Environment with good knowledge of components like MSC / HLR / GGSN / SGSN / MVAS;
- Experience on Network Security technologies;
- Good log analytic and ethical hacking skills;
- Experience in Unix/Linux;
- Proficiency in English;
- Great communication skills;
- Availability to stay in UK during some time to get training.