Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Center with more than 1500 employees providing 24/7 IT and other specialized services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We are growing day by day and we owe our success to each one of our employees. Without them, none of this would be possible.
The role holder works under limited supervision, performing routine activities and taking on non-routine activities to maintain the availability of the Network infrastructure. The role holder understands the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements and is focused on meeting customer expectations. The role holder will resolve escalations from other team members and will have a good knowledge of their working area, processes and required technical skills.
- Technical Capability. Fully able to support routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs) and able to support less experienced team members
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be further escalated to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Team Working. Is a key team member, taking on escalations and supporting less experienced people in the team.
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
- Technical Assessments.
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
- Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
- Meeting service level requirements.
Applications should be sent to
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)