Descrição da Empresa
Detalhe da Função
- You will be part of the Managed Services Operation Team, in charge of operating client's Network and security service under the NMSII contract.
The NMS II Infrastructure consists of:
- The LAN in the client's buildings (approximately 80 buildings);
- The connections between these buildings as WAN (MPLS technology);
- The interconnection with other providers with dynamic routing and VPN;
- Wifi Hotspots spread over the Commission's buildings.
Security and Internet Infrastructure:
- The security perimeter consists in a multi-layer infrastructure of firewalls and VPN of different vendors;
- The incoming and outgoing accesses with the external world pass through dedicated appliances working as proxies and reverse proxies;
- DNS infrastructure and authentication servers are part of our domain of competences.
- Maintain complex and challenging infrastructures in the domain of Security;
- Participate actively in daily operation tasks (Incidents, changes);
- Participate actively in Health checks for seeking issues before they impact production (Proactive analysis);
- Prepare and execute small projects (Releases);
- Contribute to the delivery of projects (Transition);
- Propose and contribute to technical improvement plans;
- Ensure compliance (in operations and projects);
- Insure client satisfaction;
- Interact and co-operate with vendors;
- Contribute actively to Teams synergy.
- Education : Bachelors Degree +3 in computer sciences or equivalent;
- Network technologies:
Switching principles, spanning tree, VSS, 802.1q, VPLS;
Routing principles, BGP, MPLS, IP VRF;
- Internet technologies : IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, IPSEC;
- IP Security principle (firewall,proxy, Remote Access…);
- Python Scripting;
- Fluent in English is a requirement;
- Any network certification is considered as an advantage;
- Experience in delivering in a production environment is considered as an advantage.