The Assistant Call Center Manager is a floor manager, taking immediate management decisions on the call center floor to drive the KPIs. He/she coordinates a team of Team Leaders, being responsible for their motivation, training and development. He/she reports to the Call Center Manager and interacts with the corporate client to report the team’s results.skills
Native Spanish speakers (mandatory);
Fluency in English (mandatory);
Experience managing Contact Center teams;
Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
• Manage a team of Team Leaders, monitor their performance, work on their development and provide them with training and support;
• Analyze and report main results and KPIs to the Call Center Manager and to the client;
• Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
• Ensure the correct implementation of the standard processes and procedures.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.