Detalhe da Função
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join the IT team of our client – a multinational company in the Finance sector.
What will be your main responsibilities and tasks?
• Analyze business areas and end-users’ needs;
• Analysis, design, build, test and documentation of complex MS CRM solutions;
• Ensure a clear communication with all the stakeholders and project managers.
What is required from you?
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other similar area;
• At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM XRM projects;
• Experience in Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configurations, customization development, integration development with deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem;
• Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints;
• Comfortable using Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, source control, will be valued;
• Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint;
• Experience of working in Scrum teams is a strong plus;
• Ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.