Descrição de Funções:
GI Group is one of the world's leading companies providing services for the development of the labor market. In Portugal, through its subsidiaries, it is a partner of service providers in various business sectors.
Our client is a Multinational Company, world leader in its industry, based in the Braga District. In order to reinforce its Sales & Marketing Department, the Company is looking for:
MARKETING MANAGER M/F
• Coordinate online and offline communication platforms – website, social media, e-mail marketing and internal communication aligned with Corporate guidelines;
• Organize events and exhibitions around the world;
• Create and Follow-up the marketing yearly plan and budget;
• Coordinate Yearly Customer Survey and Voice of Customer;
• Work closely with Sales Team to ensure, develop and adapt proper internal and external communication channels;
• Perform market analysis and trends for different segments;
• Elaborate marketing plans for new and current products;
• Manage external agencies and service providers where required.
• Create and Develop Internal and External Sales and Business Presentations;
• Develop, maintain and evolve, in liaison with other internal BI users, a portfolio of reports and dashboards;
Conditions to Apply:
• Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Advanced Excel skills;
• Good knowledge of PowerPoint and other Office Apps;
• Interest and ability to build reports, extract from consolidation systems (ERP), general ability to automate and simplify reporting;
• English fluently spoken and written;
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Previous experience in an Industrial Environment;
• Ability to handle multiple priorities;
• CRM and ERP system experience.
• Training and development on an ongoing basis;
• Remuneration package according to proven experience;
• Be part of a solid, innovative and dynamic company.
If you have the required profile, please send us your detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Os candidatos interessados devem ler a nossa Política de Privacidade nos termos do Reg. UE 679/2016 no seguinte endereço https://pt.gigroup.com/politica-de-privacidade/ bem como preencherem o formulário quanto ao consentimento para o tratamento dos seus dados pessoais, antes de responderem a este anúncio. Data de introdução da oferta de emprego: 14/08/2019