Be part of it
This opportunity is with a huge player in the hotel industry who operates on an international scale. The brand has been developing rapidly over the years and is now an extremely well-respected entity within the industry. They believe in celebrating diversity in the workplace, doing the right thing and aiming to be the best. The client is passionate about providing customers with amazing travel experiences and is looking for someone who will share this passion and embody these values to join their team of committed workers.
Your role with this esteemed organization will be to communicate directly with customers helping travellers finding, planning and booking their hotels allowing them to have an efficient and carefree travel experience. If you love to travel and want to transfer this passion into something you can make your living out of, this could be for you! Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Providing a professional reservation experience by handling contacts via phone and other mediums
• Selling travel packages to the customers and answering questions regarding prices, hotel details, reservation or payment conditions
• Seeking opportunities to improve individual and team performance, by helping your team members keeping motivated and deliver on goals
• Native proficiency in English
• Previous experience in Sales and/or Customer Service preferable
• Experience/strong interest in the Hospitality industry
• Passionate about travel
• A highly organized individual who has great follow up skills
• A bright, enthusiastic and positive person who can converse easily with customers
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Flexible contract options
Subsidised accommodation (inc. Rent, bills and utilities)
Variety of bonuses are available
Subsidised language courses
Subsidised sporting activities
1 return airline ticket per year
Airport pick up
Relocation support from both our client and the Delegate team
Refund of your initial flight to Lisbon