At Desygner (Full-time), in Lisbon, Portugal
Salary: EUR18.000 - EUR24.000
Expires at: 2019-10-18
Desygner is an Australian company focused on building technology that makes design, branding and marketing simpler for everybody.
We believe that anyone should have a powerful brand, regardless of their marketing budget. Our users' success is our success and we're on a mission to deliver solutions that make marketing better for them.
- B2C (desygner.com) and B2B (webrand.com) solutions
- Global audience with over 7 million users (10,000+ new signups every day)
- Big corporate clients with many more industry leaders coming onboard
- Leading technology in graphic design, on-brand content creation, PDF editing and intelligent design automation
Organisation Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement, are willing to take responsibility and celebrate the wins.
- Passion for startups and big-picture development
- Takes ownership and finds solutions
- Able to think outside of the box
- Team player & enthusiastic
- Wants to change the world of design and branding
- Money shall not be the only motivator for working with us
Do you wake up in the middle of the night and realise why a function isn't working- Or perhaps you sleep soundly, dreaming of how you're going to create a perfect user experience- Then we'd love to hear from you.
As a full-stack Developer at Desygner, you will be working closely with Desygner's directors, the Chief Technology Officer & VP of Engineering to organize, manage and deliver technical solutions. You will play an active role in the development of our product and assist Desygner to reach its full potential. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and enhancing the core editor code
- Maintaining and improving multiple APIs, with hundreds of queries by the minute
- Low-level APIs integration with external services such as social networks, notification platforms, payment systems and more
- Constant improvement in user experience
- Assist us with internal practices to standardize development
- Knowledge in PHP (MVC, ORMs, Cache, services), SQL and networks
- Knowledge in API server to client understanding
- Basic knowledge in Node.js, ES6, transpilers, building tools
- Independent (level B2 or equivalent) in English
Nice to have
- Understanding of template engines and SEO
- Familiarity with SysOps, CI, and Linux
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
We nurture a creative, focused & fun environment where people look forward to coming to the office. Our team is diverse in both culture and talent which makes for a superbly unique work environment.
- Work on products used by millions of people
- Central office location with public transport around the corner
- Competitive compensation + option plan
- Flexible hours
- Exciting career opportunities
- Continuous learning and development