Randstad operates in Portugal and worldwide as a leader in human resources for various business sectors.
The Technologies area works exclusively in the IT and Telecommunications sector, offering unique opportunities for professional development and we are currently searching for a Linux Support Technician (m/f) to join our team.
- IT formation;
- Knowledge of database (Hadoop), and DB Oracle, SQL etc;
- Knowledge of CentOS or Ubuntu or both;
- Knowledge of Red Hat;
- Linux Command line knowledge;
- Knowledge of Networks and Communications Linux;
- Fluent English (CI/C2);
- Availability to perform EME Support Route (24/7) two weeks per month;
- You can have one of this two the schedule's: 09:00h to 18:00h or you 15:00h to 24:00h. You will always have fixed work schedule;
- Communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Autonomy, proactivity and dynamism, good problem solving skills.
As a member of this team the successful candidate will:
- Evaluate and modify system's performance;
- Maintain network and system security;
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users;
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems;
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security;
- Administer Linux Servers, Firewalls, IPtables;
- Maintain VPN and connection between offices.
- Being part of an innovative and promising technology company growing fast;
- Remuneration according to the candidate experience.