You will be responsible for analyze our internal needs and will be involved on all the life cycle phases.
You will also promote and encourage the development of projects that represent added value to the company, acting with innovation and disruptive mindset.
• Clearly understand the project and working in multidisciplinary teams with developers and analysts;
• Interface with stakeholders to define and implement solutions;
• Understand all the products and working closely in all projects with all other IT teams;
• Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle;
• Be an active part in the processes of continuous improvement proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions);
• Act with initiative, gather and evaluate user feedback and make things happen.
• Information and technology Degree (preferential);
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Software Developer (preferential);
• Altitude Software or another CTI Software Development certification (is a plus);
• Microsoft Transact-SQL, Reporting Services and Integration Services certifications (preferential);
• Professional experience with Microsoft Transact-SQL, Reporting Services and Integration Services;
• Relevant knowledge in algorithms and data modelling;
• knowledge of Microsoft programming languages;
• Altitude software or other CTI Platform development knowledge (is a plus);
• Achievement oriented, analytical ability, customer oriented, initiative and problem solving;
• Fluency in Portuguese and English.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
Teleperformance Portugal (EN)
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance Group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With a team of 10 000 employees, from 84 nationalities, we provide services in 35 languages. Our job is to connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers, bringing solutions and always making sure that each interaction matters.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered nine times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute and the winner of the “Young Talents Attraction” Award in 2019. Furthermore, we were awarded five times by Exame magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector. Also, our company was the fast growing company in Portugal in the past three years by Expresso, Informa D&B and Deloitte.
Our team is multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards.
We are trusted with billions of unique interactions worldwide and we want you to be part of it.
Join our team!