Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies?
Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
As a Service Delivery Manager with HCL Technologies, you will be managing key stakeholder accounts, promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality, and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in managing supplier expectations, possess an outgoing communication style, and be able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
• Develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, based on established network communication metrics, and service standards.
• Support CADM and Level 2 Service Delivery Managers in managing sales cycles and account growth initiatives. This includes overall account plans and customer service strategies to increase margins where possible.
• Align with CADM to ensure that resources, capabilities, and capacities meet both pre-existing and new business demands.
• Draft contracts for the Account Business Plan for the year, alongside the Service Delivery Manager Level 2 and CADM, and be available for ongoing support and revisions.
• Contribute to business and client growth, by establishing target KPIs and adjusting supplier commitments and daily operations plans to meet and exceed these standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field, IT v3 Foundations and other technical/professional training is a plus. • Minimum of 5 years’ experience in successfully meeting and exceeding optimum customer contact. • Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Service Delivery Management experience, with highquality client support, in a leadership capacity.
• Familiarity with business unit or contract budget ownership, particularly in the area of profits and loss management.
• IT specific experience in designing and implementing improvements to productivity and customer satisfaction improvements.
• Required Language Thresholds: o German: (C2: Native-Level Fluency) o English: (B2: Independent Level User)
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive Salary
• Meal Allowance on Card
• Career Progression Opportunities
• Parenthood Program
• Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
• On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
Interested? Then send your CV **********
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.