Detalhe da Função
Are you a French speaker ?
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for one of the biggest banks in the world and improve your career along with the best professionals, this is your chance!
POSITION: FRENCH BANK EQUITY CAPITAL GAINS (Lisbon)
- Implement and update the securities history of the shareholders in order to annually publish the necessary documents to effectuate the tax declaration of capital gains;
- Store the transactions (purchase, sale, subscription, dividend payment in shares, share allotment, stock split, don/gift, succession, etc) as with the associated date and acquisition price or transfer;
- Increment automatically or manually the transactions in the dedicated business tools
- Perform the regularizations in the dedicated tools;
- Control the flow of securities and the historical capital gains of the shareholders accounts;
- Analyse the requests, provide the elements of response (by writing in French and English);
- Requesting the IT extractions and uploading the files on IFRS tools;
- Retrieving data from team sources and compare it to make sure is reliable;
- Identifying and describing the gaps;
- Comparing the results with the client's database in order to produce the final reports;
- Delivering the reports to the Client Support team, to be sent to the client within the 5th calendar days following each accounting date;
- High School Degree;
- 3 years of professional experience in Securities Services;
- Good knowledge of Securities Services Industry;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL;
- Good understanding of his/her line of activity and specific team roles and responsibilities;
- Fluent French level (oral/written) + Advanced English level (oral/written);
- Gross month package to be defined by experience presented;
- Health and life insurance;
- Annual Bonus;
- Multinational environment to work in;
- Initial and continuing training.
With over 20 years of experience, Gi Group is a multinational among the world's leading services providers. With branches from north to south of Portugal, Gi Group provides career counseling and advice to candidates looking for their next challenge.