We are looking for Customer Service leaders who will be responsible for a variety of tasks, all of which play a key role in delighting our customers and maintaining customer loyalty and satisfaction.
The supervisor is responsible for developing teams of assigned Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to meet and exceed performance targets and expectations, quality, end-user satisfaction, client satisfaction and any other relevant key operational metrics by providing them guidance, coaching, support, motivation and education on a day-to-day basis.
He will be responsible for their teams’ success, change behaviors and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives
These will be your tasks
• Educate, motivate, lead, guide, and direct all assigned associates to reach their highest potential both in terms of service metrics and career goals;
• Be a relentless advocate for our customers and their issues. Never rests until they have resolved the customers issue and regained their confidence in our brands;
• Assist in building a highly skilled team through participating in interviews and hiring decisions;
• Ensures both individual and team productivity, manages performance, provides floor assistance and real-time coaching;
• Monitor contacts to identify areas of opportunity to improve performance, customer experience and ensure that SOP’s are followed;
• Analyze data to identify performance trends and opportunities for continuous improvement;
• Work with associates to create meaningful development plans and deliver feedback;
• Resolves customer escalations as needed;
• Work with Account Manager to escalate issues.
You're offering these qualifications
• Higher Education Degree (preferential);
• 1 year of leadership experience in a Customer Service environment (preferable);
• Fluency in English C2 or native (mandatory);
• Fluency in one of the following languages FR, DE, IT (mandatory) ;
• Demonstrated ability to coach, improve performance and develop individuals;
• Must be able to effectively communicate (both verbally and in written form);
• Experience in a sales environment;
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment to accomplish a common goal;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and requests while maintaining results in core job functions and responsibilities;
• Ability to accept and give feedback objectively to facilitate change within the organization in a positive manner;
• Passion for service and developing customer loyalty;
• Strong multi-tasker and great stress/pressure management skills;
• Sensitivity toward corporate needs, employee goodwill, and public image.
We're offering these benefits
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.