- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in exciting and motivating international projects;
- Career evolution and new challenges.
Be part of the Intelligent Systems Unit, the new generation of embedded and real-time systems that are highly connected, with massive processing power and performing complex applications.
Intelligent Systems/Altran is Altran’s dedicated organization offering packaged solutions to clients in all industries, helping them create new business opportunities and new experiences for their users in applications areas such as autonomous systems (present in trains, plains, satellites and cars), smart meters, medical devices, advance driving assistance systems, advanced air traffic control and smart sensors.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering field, Informatics, Electrical, Mechatronics or related areas;
- Intermediate to Advanced English, writen and spoken (English level B2);
- Experience in Embedded Operation System (AUTOSAR-RTE);
- Experience in microcontrollers programming;
- Knowledge in Communication and Network management (e.g. CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, LIN);
- Experience in with Powerline communication (ISO-15118);
- Knowledge in Mentor VSX, C++, C;
- Good analytical, relational and communication skills.