Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infra & Transport, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience, and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries. In the Portuguese market for more than 20 years, Altran Portugal has about 2500 employees and three offices in Lisbon, Porto, and Fundão.
Cargo Embedded Software Developer (W/M)
Número de Referência 18719
Local de Trabalho PORTUGAL / | PRT - All Regions / Porto
Tipo de contrato Permanent [Full-Time]
Minimum number of years of experience required 5 years of experience and more
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in exciting and motivating international projects;
- Career evolution and new challenges.
Be part of the Intelligent Systems Unit, the new generation of embedded and real-time systems that are highly connected, with massive processing power and performing complex applications.
Intelligent Systems/Altran is Altran’s dedicated organization offering packaged solutions to clients in all industries, helping them create new business opportunities and new experiences for their users in applications areas such as autonomous systems (present in trains, plains, satellites and cars), smart meters, medical devices, advance driving assistance systems, advanced air traffic control and smart sensors.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering field, Informatics, Electrical, Mechatronics or related areas;
- Intermediate to Advanced English, writen and spoken (English level B2);
- Experience in Embedded Operation System (AUTOSAR-RTE);
- Experience in microcontrollers programming;
- Knowledge in Communication and Network management (e.g. CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, LIN);
- Experience in with Powerline communication (ISO-15118);
- Knowledge in Mentor VSX, C++, C;
- Good analytical, relational and communication skills.