Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
EDI Consultants and Developers are responsible for the customization of our B2B solution, allowing computerized exchanges of massive data flows (orders, invoices, …).
Within Generix Service Center in Maia, you will be involved in the implementation of our software solutions to our clients based in France or abroad.
- Analyze and be aware of the customer’s needs in order to propose the best adapted solutions;
- Write the functional and technical specifications;
- Ensure the implementations, supervisions or parameterizations;
- Prepare deployments when necessary;
- Prepare activity reports for the Manager;
- Update and guarantee a continuous follow up of the projects and customers.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
- Experience (ideally between 2 and 4 years) in software development (ideally C or C++), as well as basics notions of Web Services: HTTP, CURL, FTP, XML;
- Ability to work with Linux;
- Knowledge of EDI standards (EDIFACT, ANSIX12, …) would be a plus;
- Interpersonal skills: ability to manage the relationship with the customer, accuracy, ability to manage priorities, writing skills...;
- Good level of French (speaking and writing) is mandatory;
- Basic knowledge of English would be a plus.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Good team spirit and collaborative environment.
For application, please send your CV to: