Think Attitude is a consulting firm specialized on the recruitment and management of IT Professionals, offering a wide range of opportunities in diferent technology areas.
We find, retain and motivate talents.
We are now recruiting a DevOps Engineer (m/f) for one of our main clients, located in Lisbon.
What you will do:
• Problems of scale that impact our entire development lifecycle, improving container orchestration, continuous integration and delivery, and monitoring;
• Setup, maintain and scale all public cloud infrastructure to meet our current and future requirements;
• Configure and manage infrastructure and application monitoring and logging tools;
• Design, implement and maintain a consistent, scalable, automated continuous integration and delivery platform;
• Provide infrastructure support during various operations such as deployment and general production;
• Optimize infrastructure and phase out legacy systems;
• Drive the adoption of the DevOps methodology in the development teams;
• Monitor and proactively troubleshoot cloud and infra resources.
If you have:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar;
• Minimum of 2 years work experience as Infrastructure Engineer or similar role;
• Experience with Software Tests;
• Knowledge and experience with Linux, Windows Server, VMware;
• Experience in setting up production grade, highly available, highly scalable Kubernetes clusters;
• Proficient in continuous integration and delivery automation tools;
• Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure);
• Knowledge and experience with Docker, Terraform, Chef, ELK, PRTG, Grafana, VSTS, Spinnaker;
• Passion for learning new technologies;
• You thrive working in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluency in English and good writing skills (mandatory).
This opportunity is for you!
What we can offer you:
• Integration into a dynamic team with a relaxed work environment;
• Health insurance active at the time of integration;
• Protocols and other benefits with local partners;
• Follow up of your personal and professional development;
• Attractive salary package.
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
Show us you have attitude and accept this challenge!
Send us your updated CV to
mentioning the reference "Devops".