HydraDev was founded in 2015 by three accomplished developers to meet the ever growing needs of our client portfolios. Fast forward almost 3 years and now we’re a team of 10 and looking to grow.
Our purpose is to expand the team with talented people capable of designing and implementing the best software solutions for any given problem, the more challenging the better. With this goal in mind, we seek to employ and help grow the best developers in Portugal, offering our collective talent to local and foreign clients.
Being founded by software developers, we as a company understand the importance of having a great working environment while maintaining flexibility. Don't expect the industry’s standard and strict rules from us. We presume and encourage that you have a life besides work and we believe you will be at your best and fully committed if we listen to your needs.
While we will usually review any application, we are currently looking for a DevOps engineer to work on modern CI/CD frameworks with at least 3 years of professional experience in software development in industrial or academic research projects.
What we want:
* Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
* Great problem solving and communication skills
* Experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
* Eager to learn the newest cutting edge technologies
* Passionate about creating elegant, efficient and clean solutions
What we offer:
* Competitive salary (above national average)
* Flexible working hours including remote work
* Possibility of growth within the company
* Relaxed and positive work environment
* Opportunity to work on trending technologies
* Non-corporate, meritocratic structure
If this sounds like a good fit, send us an email at: