SYONE intends to strengthen its team with the following profile:
DataBase Administrator (Porto)
Syone is present in Portugal since 1999.
With a dynamic team, with about 170 employees, Syone is a reference in several projects and technologies in various sectors: Telecommunications, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Utilities and Public Administration.
With an accumulated experience of 20 years and many cases of successful referenceable customers in Portugal and abroad, Syone is now recognized as a Centre of Competence involved in several projects throughout Europe.
Beyond the specific know-how in Sybase, Red Hat, HortonWorks, Elastic and Couchbase technologies, we develop products and services in the following multi-platform key areas:
• Mobile Solutions
• Business Intelligence, Information Management Solutions & Big Data
• Development & Integration
• Red Hat, JBoss & Linux Solutions
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- Proficient in database performance tuning;
- Knowledgeable of database security and information security policies;
- Able to promote process improvement;
- An individual with problem solving attitude and experience in working closely with development teams.
What will be valued?
- Knowledgeable in SQL Server, Apache Cassandra and/or Mongo DB is a plus;
- Cassandra replication strategies and geo-distributed clustering is a plus;
- Familiar with Azure, AWS or other cloud solutions is preferred
What can Syone offer me?
Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
Strong IT training plans;
Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.
Believe in the difference you can make by joining a demanding and talented team and send us your CV, preferably in English, indicating the reference you’re applying for, to
We're FUN , FREEDOM and SMART!