Our partner is a multinational company providing outsourcing services for a variety of clients seeking to enhance the growth of the various business sectors in which they are involved.
This company is looking for a DB Administrator (m/f).skills
- Oracle 10g-12c with grid Infrastructure 11g-12c
- Multi-Site RAC with Data Guard Replication
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent;
- 2-5 years of experience as a DBA in large environment in Oracle 10g, 11g, 12g - database management and architecture;
- Experience with Oracle 10, 11, 12 RAC and ASM
- Postgres and scripting knowledge will be an added advantage;
- Linux and Windows based OS Environment
- Experience in working with large scale projects and databases highly advantageous;
- Network architecture knowledgeresponsibilities
This professional handle physical and applicative database administration activities, supporting end to end life cycle of product from database perspective.
- Ensure database resources are sized properly and a design strategy is developed;
- Ensure availability and performance of multi database and application environments with very large volumes and sizes;
- Perform routine DBA tasks like database maintenance, backups, recovery, table space management, upgrades;
- Execute periodic health checks for databases and recommend changes that should be executed in the production environment to ensure optimal performance;
- Interact and work with multiple infra and IT teams as part of environment setup, maintenance and support;
- Assist developers with database structure design as of business needs;benefits
- An excellent work environment;
- Opportunity to integrate a prestigious multinational company;
- Training and internal career progression;
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports.