Reloading is in the market since 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
E.E.P. (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
R.E.P. (Provider ID: 3988) from PMI® (Project Management Institute®),
Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
Database Administrator Responsibilities
A professional database administrator (DBA) will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
• Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role
• Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
• Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
• Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
• Proven working experience as a Database administrator
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
• Domain of DBMSs, such as Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle database, DB2.
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools
• Familiarity with programming languages API
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
• BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification