Randstad Professional is recruiting for a client that acts in automotive industry sector and wants to reinforce its structure with a Data Loss Prevention Analyst (m/f).skills
The main requirements are the following:
- University degree in IT or Business Management preferential;
- Experience and understanding of the business areas and activities of an international
- Open minded and strong facility to adapt to new situations;
- Fluent English mandatory (any additional language welcome);
- Travel up to 10%.
This role includes the following tasks:
- Analyses and understands the Business needs in terms of data protection and translates them into protection policies;
- Analyses, classifies and follows DLP events;
- Actively involves the Business in the event analysis and classification, when necessary;
- Identifies and reports on systematic breaches and proposes corrective actions;
- Reports false positives to the DLP Policy Author and assists in the DLP policies improvement and
This is the challenge, are you ready for it?