Are you interested in the fashion industry? We are currently looking for someone who is great at communicating and understanding clients’ needs to be part of a customer service team for an American multinational apparel and footwear company.
In this role you’ll be the first person to be in touch with customers and, as such, be a part of the brand engagement process and give a positive image of the brands you’ll be representing.
Feeling up to the challenge?skills
Ok, what do I need to be considered?
- Fluency in the English language, both spoken and written;
- Preferably previous working experience in a call center;
- High school diploma or a higher education degree;
- You are able to do your work in different platforms. If you are a frequent social media user and you love using apps then you certainly have the dexterity we are looking for.responsibilities
- We are counting on your motivation and enthusiasm to give a 5-star rating experience and make each interaction with the customers unique.
- As someone who is able to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly, in no time you’ll be able to navigate the system efficiently and find the information you need to provide a timely answer to customers’ requests.
What about our client?
Our client is a global call center company that specializes in humanizing the way customer service is delivered in more than 125 locations around the world. Their purpose is to build multilingual teams in a hi-tech environment for their diversified client base, tailoring each team to what each brand really needs. You’ll be working at their office in Matosinhos surrounded by sunny clouds and the beach.benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Modern facilities and a youthful and multicultural atmosphere;
- Workplace with a lot of public transport alternatives nearby (located in Matosinhos, Oporto);
- Initial and continuous training. We believe in career progression inside the company and giving equal opportunities to everyone;
- Base salary of 800€ gross monthly and 6€ net per day of meal allowance in card (global package of 932€).
- A Monday to Friday’s job with rotational shifts between 8am and 8pm.