Our client is a global Network Engineering and Information Technology company, specializing in comprehensive outsourced technical and premium services solutions.
- at least 3 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/ engagement role with a solid and robust understanding of market best practices related to domain
- thorough knowledge of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/ specialization areas, including features and use cases, and an ability to define and articulate how technology can be used to solve business challenges
- strong business insight to understand customers business goals and challenges
- thorough understanding of the customer success function and its importance in the industry
- knowledge of Security OR Enterprise Networks solutions
- architectural knowledge of R&S to handle complex customer conversations and design scenarios
- strong presentation skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- suggested Cisco Certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP / CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
- BS Engineering, Computer Science, IT Management, or other technical degree.responsibilities
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role is a crucial, strategic advisor and technical expert that engages with customers to accelerate their adoption of Cisco products & solutions that transform their business and drive business outcomes.
The CSS delivers to customers the following:
ATX (Ask the Expert): 1: many webinar mode session targeting a specific topic with panelists available to answer questions throughout the live session.
Accelerators: 1:1 coaching sessions that aim to help the customer adopt a certain feature or overcome a specific adoption barrier.
Precision Engagements: non-specified deliverables and could vary according to the customer’s situation and ask.benefits