TheAccounting & Controlling Regional HUBis an accounting, reporting and controlling competence centre, covering most companies of Siemens Healthineers in Europe. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of over 20 Legal Entities in the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
We are looking for a Controller to:
Complete budget planning, financial planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, benchmarking, forecasting and reporting activities for Functions.
Support accountable management in planning and calculating forecast and yearly budgets.
Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning’s, and periodic forecasts during the year.
Prepare and deliver Functions reporting package.
Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
Provide ad hoc reports for special needs.
Technically supports the business on their planning needs.
* Experience of at least 3 years in Controller roles;
* Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
* User knowledge in SAP Financials;
* Very good MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel;
* University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
* Communication skills and team orientation;
* Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
* Results and quality orientation.
If this offer meets your professional expectations, please submit your CV in English.
Company:SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level:not defined