With over 21,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Services team includes IT architects, consultants, support engineers, sales, and business leaders who serve our customers in 191 countries and 46 languages, providing best-in-class platforms and productivity services. Our Customer Services and Support (CSS) team is on the front lines with our customers - Consumer and Enterprise - helping them get the most from their technology investments. From end-to-end, Microsoft Customer Service & Support (CSS) is transforming the way we support our customers, and we want you to be a part of it! CSS is a dynamic, global organization that delivers great customer experiences across all Microsoft products, every day. In CSS, our vision and our promise is to Drive Customer Success with a Modern Support experience across the customer lifecycle. We aspire to deliver seamless experiences with quality, speed and value. The Delivery and Operational Tools Team enables our transformation with telemetry, tools, readiness and business intelligence to drive successful outcomes for our customers. We know our customers and anticipate their needs across every stage of the lifecycle.The Tools and Technology team seeks an experienced, highly motivated individual who will drive CSS efforts to digitally transform our customer and agent experiences in support. We seek to define and set the standard for Modern Support, achieving world class and industry-defining standards. In this role, you will ensure that our strategic delivery and operational tools are successfully deployed to the CSS business and support the business run-state of these tools.If you have a passion for enabling our support engineers and advocates to best serve our customers, you’ll be a great fit for our team. You will take point to help the business transform by deploying these transformational tools into the CSS business and ensuring the business is prepared to use these tools as the Agents and Engineers support Microsoft’s vast and diverse lineup of products, each with its own unique support experience requirements. You will drive improvements by representing users’ feedback with an eye toward improving efficiency, effectiveness and satisfaction.
• Leverage and influence the CSS Digital Transformation strategy to deploy high quality transformation plans and solutions on behalf of CSS stakeholders
• Serve as a constant Champion of the user experience with our development and business partners
• Develop easy, insightful and trusted deployment and launch experiences by providing a stable, reliable, and easy-to-use deployment framework through governance, advocacy and control of operational process and tools standards.
• Implement a clear, simple and effective support process for configuration, admin, bug and feature support through a reliable, predicable and repeatable routine for managing feedback and processes enhancements.
• Listen to our CSS partners to enable us to identify change opportunities since change is driven through understanding the present.
• Gather feedback from various channels (round tables, site visits, process gap analysis), analyze it, and package it into identifiable actions items for Experience Managers, MSEG / CCIS to consume.
• Walk in the Customer/End-user shoes to understand business needs and represent the business to add value to the support process.
• Assist in the analysis, stack ranking and prioritization of requirements/features to identify the objectives and targets for support tool changes.
• Share the benefits/value proposition of our solutions with our End-users to drive excitement and adoption.
• Increase exposure to End-users through driving institutionalized usage and adoption of new solutions.
• Leverage and share best practices to improve End-User and Customer Experiences
What you bring to the role:
• 7+ years of business experience; self-motivated, confident working at an executive level and comfortable working in a matrixed organization
• Passion for customer service and a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture
• Demonstrated ability to work independently; anticipate difficult situations, make decisions and proactively plan appropriate actions while meeting short time constraints
• Have superior interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including developing and delivering presentations
• Work effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information; respond flexibly to continual change and achieve objectives while working with all levels of Microsoft employees and Outsource Supplier teams across the business, and an ability to be creative and think out of the box to drive innovative solutions
• An aptitude for strategic planning and expertise in driving successful complex programs
• Ability to work effectively with a broad and diverse team of international stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively in a highly diverse organization where many cultures are represented
• Experience in creating project plans, managing timelines and executing plans amongst cross-stakeholder groups
• Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
• Proficiency working effectively in complex and ambiguous environments
• BA/BS in a technology or business field such as: product management, business process, economics, or business operations is required
• Experience working with or influencing an Engineering team
• Experience with configuration or defining Business requirements of call center CRM tools (Such as Dynamics) or Telecom Platforms (Such as Genesys IVR or IQR) is considered an asset