Detalhe da Função
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the IT team of our client – a multinational company in the Finance sector.
What will be your main responsibilities and tasks?
• Define and analyze the business and technical requirements in order to ensure the alignment with the business areas’ needs;
• Promote workshops in order to better align the business requirements;
• Ensure alignment with the project team, including Development and QA teams’, in order to ensure that the data provided is sufficient for the project execution on time;
• Perform acceptance tests with the users and give training support on new functionalities;
• Participate in the design and execution of the test cases assuring the quality of the delivery.
What is required from you?
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other similar area;
• Solid experience in requirements gathering, business specifications, process mapping and documentation;
• Previous contact with Microsoft Visio (preferential);
• Strong orientation to results and critical analysis sense;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.