Detalhe da Função
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer to join a specialist consultancy in the Information Technology & Services sector.
What will be your main responsibilities and task?
• Design and deliver automated transformation of large data sets leveraging MapReduce, streaming, and other emerging technologies;
• Collaborate with security experts to deliver high-impact web-based APIs;
• Implement high-volume data integration solutions;
• Analyze, monitor, and optimize for performance;
• Produce and maintain high-quality technical documentation.
What is required from you?
• Computer Science or equivalent academic background;
• Experience in at least one of the following programming languages Java, Scala;
• Experience in GCP, AWS or Azure;
• Good knowledge of Modern Data architectures: Data Fabric, Virtualisation, Federation, Unification, Lakes, and Decentralised architectures
• Distributed Stream-processing: Kafka, Storm, Flink and Spark
• Automation CI/CD: Docker, Kubernetes;
• Good knowledge of Semi-Structured data stores and DBs: Redis, Elasticsearch, InfluxDb, MongoDB, Cassandra, Vitesse, Rook, etcd, TiKV, RocksDB;
• Knowledge of Micro-services architectures Service Mesh, API Gateway, and Message Queue;
• Google Certification Cloud Architect (valued).
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.