Founded in 1995, Noesis is an international consultancy in the field of information systems that focuses on creating value for its customers through four focus areas - infrastructure, quality assurance, software and people - with the support of the seven units of business.
The Noesis offer aims to increase competitiveness, facilitate management, reduce costs and optimize our clients' processes, operating in the main sectors such as telecommunications, the financial sector, public administration, retail, services and industry.
Today, we have the potential of more than 700 talents and 8 offices (Lisbon, Porto, Coimbra, Belgium, Brazil, Ireland, Holland and USA) to lead Noesis to create and develop innovative and sustainable solutions that boost the growth of its clients .
We bet on the continuous valuation of our teams and the creation of bonds that result in a strong retention of talent. Our main focus is our people, where we focus on innovation, sustainability and R & D. As such, we foster the knowledge and development of the unique competencies of our teams.
Noesis is looking for professionals with the following profile:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Previous experience in similar functions;
• Proficiency with Confluence and JIRA tools;
• Experience with the fundamental principles of ITIL;
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Experience with Agile methodologies and environments;
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to
, including the job reference mentioned above: 006__7_19_1865.
to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.